YES – it is that time again!
Time to get hopping from blog to blog, share our creativity, inspirations, good tips and of course, have some goodies to give away! Time for Quilter’s Blog Hop Party
hosted by wonderful Michelle of Quilting Gallery
I don’t know about you, but for me this quilting blogospere became yet another wonderful community, almost like a giant, international quilting guild, where we visit, chat, share, learn and get inspired by one another – how wonderful is that!? 🙂
So this Blog Hop Party’s name – GIVING THANKS – is just perfect in my book!
Because I am really thankful to be able to do this, to have you all visit my blog and spend some of your precious time with me and to get to know you by chatting or visiting your blogs. It is just awesome.
So – I thought about this one hard and decided that the best way to be thankful is to give back (well, that is a no-brainer, right? 🙂 ) However, I also thought about WHAT I want to give – something that I am passionate about, something that will inspire you and something that will be fun. OK – packaging all that into just ONE giveaway is not that easy…so…what is one to do…? Have multiple giveaways of course! And thrown in some tutorials too, for good measure – right?
Here are my three giveaways for this party:
1. I love, love, love fabric (well, DUH…), I am passionate about machine quilting and I would really like to be better in documenting my quilts and organize them – so this one has:
– a set of beautiful fabrics – medium print, large print and border fabric (1 yard of each) and fat quarter of accent color
– great cotton variegated thread (King Tut by Sue Nickels)
– quilters calendar with lots of inspiring photos and space to write
2. I love reading fiction that involves quilters, quilting history or everyday life, one of my favorite color is sage green and I love accenting motifs in fabric with a good thread when machine quilting – so this one has:
-“The Guild in the Granary” – a wonderful fiction book for some relaxing time
– beautiful fabrics – green, butterflies, great details, metallic accents… (1 yard)
– beautiful metallic, variegated green thread (YLI) to accent this fabroc with some machine quilting
3. I love variegated thread, I am always looking for new ideas and motifs to machine quilt and I love when fabric itself inspires me how to quilt it – so this one has:
– Great book with many, many machine quilting motifs by one of the best machine quilting teachers, Sue Nickels and her sister Pat Holly
– fabric with such intertesting paisley motifs
– coordinating variegated thread to go with it
Hope you like it!!
Now – how do you get a chance to win one of these?
Simply leave a comment to THIS post, from today (Nov 21st) until Tuesday, Nov 26th (midnight) and tell me something about how you QUILT your quilts! Do you love machine or hand quilting, do you do more regular or free-motion quilting, what would you like to learn or do more, what is the hardest part for you? Anything! Lets chat! 🙂
If you find this blog interesting and think it’s worth following or if you like to chat on Facebook and like my page – I am so very honored and grateful, so let me know in separate comment as additional chance to win!
I can’t wait to read your comments, share some fun tutorials with you during this Blog Hop Party and visit all other wonderful participating blogs – let the fun begin!
Wishing you a wonderful Thursday,